Begin Your Career #3 | Join us online this Friday
Irina GoncharovaRecruitment Consultant | Career Coach
Irina works as a Recruitment Consultant in Talent Fishers – a boutique recruitment firm specializing in the needs of foreign companies across Asia. In her role, she leads projects for existing and newly developed clients and contributes to the entire process, including search, interviews, evaluation, preparation, and beyond. In her free time, she develops Shanghai’s BeHive Chapter as a community leader. Irina develops the Shanghai chapter by creating new partnerships, reaches out to speakers, manages and trains our super-diverse volunteer team, hosts events, and promotes the organization’s goals, values, and vision – make career support available to international students and young professionals in China. She is now a certified career coach (ICF ACSTH) and consultant to support professionals from Russia and CIS countries in their career journey abroad.
Irina在Talent Fishers担任招聘顾问，这是一家专门满足亚洲地区外国公司需求的精品招聘和猎头公司。在她的工作中，她为现有和新开发的客户的项目提供支持，包括搜索、面试、评估、准备以及其他方面。在空闲时间，她作为社区负责人发展上海的BeHive分会。Irina通过建立新的伙伴关系来发展上海分会，接触演讲者，管理和培训我们的超级多元化志愿者团队，举办活动，并促进该组织的目标、价值观和愿景–让中国的国际学生和年轻专业人士获得职业支持。她现在是一名经过认证的教练（ICF ACSTH）和顾问，为来自俄罗斯和独联体国家的专业人士在国外的职业旅程提供支持。
Mark Wang科技行业市场部负责人 Head of Marketing at Tech Company
Nancy WangHead of Talent Solutions at LinkedIn 领英中国征才事业部总经理
张寒雪Senior Client Solutions Manager at LinkedIn 营销策略顾问
杭颖 Joyce HangProgram Manager, Client Overseas Solution at LinkedIn 全球招聘解决方案高级顾问
Build your career with BeHive and LinkedIn China!
Chinese and non-Chinese talents are welcome to register for BYC#3!
What does BYC stand for?
Begin Your Career, is a flagship program by BeHive and LinkedIn China. Every year, we help hundreds of talents with building their careers in China. In the third version of BYC we are hosting a series of events to support local and international job-seekers with overseas study experience!
- eager to build your career path in China?
- interested in joining exclusive events with LinkedIn?
- excited to meet like-minded global talents?
- ready to improve your networking and branding skills?
Well, you are at the right spot! In this annual talent development program, you will get the chance to:
- Learn from experienced career consultants on how to enhance both your career and skillset
- Meet face-to-face with LinkedIn Mentors during the LinkedIn Coaches event in Shanghai and hear about their career experiences and get real-time feedback on your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Connect with other job seekers in China to share experiences and learn together
1. How to find a Mentor & Stand Out from the Competition (online)
- Presentations and Q&A sessions with seasoned career mentors
- 40 spots available, participants are selected on a first come, first served basis
- Friday, Oc
tober 14, 19:00 – 20:00 (China time)
- Bilingual event in both Chinese and English
- Venue: Zoom Webinar
2. Begin Your Career #3: LinkedIn Coaches (offline)
- Presentations and Q&A sessions with LinkedIn professionals
- 1-to-1 mentorship with LinkedIn Coaches
- Friday, October 21, 14:00 – 17:00 (China time)
- Event in Chinese
- Venue: Shanghai (register to listen to the speaker sessions over Zoom)
There you go! Have you updated your CV and LinkedIn profile yet? What are you waiting for? Join BYC#3 and take the next step in building your career with us!
Can’t join BYC but looking for a job in China? It’s time to finally join our talent pool and get notified for more career events and growth opportunities!