Creative Career Connections
Alysia Lee AspCreative Life Coach
Alysia is a creative life coach, award winning art educator, consultant, and entrepreneur. She loves to connect people with the help of her background in creative entrepreneurship, coaching, psychology, education, arts, professional & personal development, nonprofit work, wellness, and spirituality. Alysia helps people discover and truly see the limitless opportunities this amazing life offers them. She loves nature, fun, and living through compassion. She has lived in Shanghai for the past 7.5 years (and loves it). Currently she is collaborating to open a creative wellness center in Shanghai.
- creative idea generation techniques
- build network of support and collaboration
- practical strategies to use creativity in our career paths
In this session we will learn practical strategies to use creativity in our careers! Great for professionals, students, and anyone who wants creative brain building techniques you can start using immediately!
Together, we will discuss and find ways to solve common career challenges:
- How can I figure out my best career path?
- Brain dumps & organization
- Self-Awareness techniques
- Visual Goal setting
- What will help me to generate ideas that will advance my career?
- Idea Incubation
- Idea Elaboration
- Connecting Ideas & Collaboration
- How can I build a network of support and collaboration?
- Creatively Connecting
- Strong Networking skills
- Nurturing Connections
Join us online on Wednesday, June 9, and find out how to use creativity to answer important questions and connect with people who can help you find the answers!
Find your time zone
19:30 – 21:00 (China, Singapore Time)
14:30 – 16:00 (Cyprus, Greece Time)
12:30 – 14:00 (UK, Nigeria Time)