How to Master Job Transitions Fast & Effectively
- Make the best of onboarding into a new job role
- Plan a structured job transition
- What behaviours to avoid & tools to help you
Are you about to kickstart your career? Have you been promoted or recently thinking of switching jobs?
Transitioning fast and effectively between jobs can help you attain higher productivity, create more value for your organization and develop yourself and your skills in multiple ways.
For everyone starting in a new professional role, it can be both challenging and exciting. No matter what kind of onboarding process or tools are available at your new workplace, there are some key things you can do (and not do), in order to ensure a successful transition.
In this webinar, we will talk about successful job transitions and how you can prepare to achieve them.
Who is this session for:
1) Students in their final year of studies who are joining the workplace soon
2) Students or Young Professionals entering a new job
3) Anyone with no job offer yet but wants to get ready for the change
4) People switching between companies, departments or countries
Find your time zone
19:00 – 20:30 ???? (China, Singapore Time)
13:00 – 14:30 ???? (Cyprus, Greece Time)
11:00 – 12:30 ???? (UK, Nigeria Time)
Yasmin Liu JohansenTransition Advisor, Founder of Transition State
Born in Beijing, Yasmin lived, studied and worked in both China and Denmark for more than twenty years. Seven years ago, she started helping large-scale Danish companies grow their businesses in China. Apart from learning from her own transition into leadership roles, she also helped others achieve job transitions to obtain business results. Today, based on her own experiences and together with a team of experts, she supports leaders and organizations to make the best of job transitions.